Each patient is unique and given the information they need to be empowered to make their treatment decisions. Our office will listen to your needs and provide you the comprehensive plan details for the treatment that optimizes your oral health. With caring and understanding, we strive to deliver this treatment as gently as possible. We will continually work as a team to inform and educate our patients that preventative dental care can improve their quality of life.
Meet the Team
Ty King D.D.S.
After practicing nursing for 9 years, Dr. Ty King earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Oklahoma in 2003. Dr. King’s caring personality and unique personal touch, coupled with incredible clinical skills makes him a patient favorite. His gentle nature, commitment to patient care, and lifelong pursuit of continuing education are great assets he brings to his practice of dentistry.
Why Choose Us?
- General & Specialty Services Under One Roof
- High Tech – Digital X-Rays and CT Scans
- Extractions, Root Canals, and Dental Implants
- High Quality, Ethical Family Dentistry
Periodontic treatments are used when you have developed periodontal disease. Gingivitis is the most common form of periodontal disease and can be reversed with professional treatment and good oral habits at home. If gingivitis is left untreated, it can turn into Periodontitis, which is much more serious and could even cause you to lose your teeth. Dr. King offers several services used to help repair periodontal disease, including scaling and root planning and dental implants. We know that we can work together with you to solve your periodontic issues and preserve your smile.
At our office, modern root canal treatment is very similar to having a routine filling and usually can be completed in one or two appointments, depending on the condition of your tooth and your personal circumstances. You can expect a comfortable experience during and after your appointment. Endodontic treatment helps you maintain your natural smile. You can continue eating the foods you love and this type of treatment can help reduce the need for ongoing dental work. With proper care, most teeth that have had root canal treatment can last as long as other natural teeth and often for a lifetime.
No matter how well you take care of your teeth, you may need dental restorative treatment. Whether it’s because of a traumatic injury or dental disease, we are here to help restore the beauty and function of your teeth! In addition to dental implants, our restorative treatments include fillings, crowns, dentures, bridges, implants, root canal therapy and more. At our office you can feel confident that your smile will look and feel as good as ever!
Dental Implants are widely considered to be the best replacements of missing teeth. There are a number of other dental procedures that address the issue of single and multiple missing teeth, but experts agree that dental implants offer a patient more benefits in terms of aesthetics and functionality.
Some of the advantages of dental implants include:
- Prevents bone from resorbing, which is one of the greatest drawbacks of tooth extraction
- Offers strength to the bone with osseo-integration
- Withstands all intra-oral forces and forces of mastication without displacement or fracture
- Provides outstanding aesthetics, natural look and feel of the tooth with a custom fabricated porcelain crown
- Replaces a missing tooth permanently
- Supports facial muscles preventing them from sagging
We are pleased to be able to offer placment of dental implants in house and not refer you to another office. Please reach out to our office today to learn more about dental implants.
New Patient Forms
Your First Visit
We look forward to meeting you! To better understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this section. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, our business hours and what to bring to your first visit. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
During your first visit, we will –
- Introduce you to our caring team
- Review your medical history and dental needs
- Take digital x-ray records of your teeth and mouth, using over 75-90% less radiation than standard dental x-rays
- Clean and polish your teeth, as well as check your teeth and gums for any cavities or early signs of tooth decay or gum disease.
After the necessary records are gathered Dr. King will meet with you to discuss your digital records, help you create your own individualized treatment plan, and answer any questions you may have.
Please bring these items to your first appointment:
- Your Dental Insurance Card
- Your completed new patient information forms – click on the Patient Registration Form and HIPAA Form buttons above.
Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of your scheduled appointment time to get checked-in. We have a private parking lot in front of our office building, so you can park anywhere that is available.
Contact Form & Information
Our office is in network with Delta Dental, United Concordia and Blue Cross Blue Shield. We will file out of network with most insurance companies.