Each patient is unique and given the information they need to be empowered to make their treatment decisions. Our office will listen to your needs and provide you the comprehensive plan details for the treatment that optimizes your oral health. With caring and understanding, we strive to deliver this treatment as gently as possible. We will continually work as a team to inform and educate our patients that preventative dental care can improve their quality of life.
Meet the Team
Ty King D.D.S.
After practicing nursing for 9 years, Dr. Ty King earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Oklahoma in 2003. Dr. King’s caring personality and unique personal touch, coupled with incredible clinical skills makes him a patient favorite. His gentle nature, commitment to patient care, and lifelong pursuit of continuing education are great assets he brings to his practice of dentistry.
Sarah, Office Manager/Registered Dental Hygienist
Jim, Registered Dental Hygienist
Belinda, Registered Dental Assistant
Crystal, Registered Dental Hygienist
Maya, Registered Dental Assistant
Shanda, Registered Dental Assistant
Why Choose Us?
- General & Specialty Services Under One Roof
- High Tech – Digital X-Rays and CT Scans
- Extractions, Root Canals, and Dental Implants
- High Quality, Ethical Family Dentistry
- Prevents bone from resorbing, which is one of the greatest drawbacks of tooth extraction
- Offers strength to the bone with osseo-integration
- Withstands all intra-oral forces and forces of mastication without displacement or fracture
- Provides outstanding aesthetics, natural look and feel of the tooth with a custom fabricated porcelain crown
- Replaces a missing tooth permanently
- Supports facial muscles preventing them from sagging
New Patient Forms
Your First Visit
- Introduce you to our caring team
- Review your medical history and dental needs
- Take digital x-ray records of your teeth and mouth, using over 75-90% less radiation than standard dental x-rays
- Clean and polish your teeth, as well as check your teeth and gums for any cavities or early signs of tooth decay or gum disease.
- Your Dental Insurance Card
- Your completed new patient information forms – click on the Patient Registration Form and HIPAA Form buttons above.